Missouri Division of Insurance Homepage
ATTENTION MEDICAID RECIPIENTS: Annual renewals have begun, which means the state is now required to make sure you still qualify for Medicaid. If you are no longer eligible, you have other options for health coverage in Missouri:
- Find local help, either through an agent or navigator by clicking this link and inserting your zip code. These agents or navigators are available to you at no cost. https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/#/
- Call for help at 1-800-318-2596 or visit at healthcare.gov.
- If you have questions about health insurance, want to check on an agent’s licensure status, or need to utilize DCI’s shopping tool, you can use the online services and resources above. You can also call the Insurance Consumer Hotline at 800-726-7390.
Insurance for Your Employees
Insurance for Your Business
- Find an Insurance Company
- Market Share Reports
- Company Changes
- Financial Exams
- Market Conduct
- Statistical Reports
- Companies in Receivership
The Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance appreciates and values the insurers’ willingness to meet with us regarding complex issues that impact consumers in our state. We believe in the ability to have candid and private regulator-to-regulator conversations as we work to resolve these issues collaboratively. To do so, we take care to respect the privacy of those regulator-to-regulator meetings.