Agent/Producer Examination Information
- Candidate Handbook: The Candidate Handbook is available from the PearsonVue website.
- Content outline: The examination content outlines are available from the PearsonVue website.
- Exam fees: Major line combination exams will cost $49 and limited line/single exams will cost $39.
- Exam registration and scheduling: To register or schedule an exam, candidates should:
- Online exam registrations: Access the Pearson Vue website 24 hours a day
- Fax registration forms: Fax registration forms to 888-204-6291
- Call Pearson Vue staff: 866-274-4740
- Exam administrations: Examinations will be given in various locations throughout Missouri as well as the country as described on the PearsonVue website.
Normal Pearson Vue policies and procedures including exam cancellation and rescheduling timelines will apply. Please consult the PearsonVue website for the official Candidate Handbook and the most current information of this program implementation.
Examination Study Materials/Schools
The examination content outlines are the basis for the examinations.
Note: Missouri does not have a pre-licensing education requirement. Neither Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance nor Pearson Vue specifically endorses any particular study material or school.
Veterans reimbursement for licensing exams
Veterans taking a state licensing examination required by the department can be reimbursed for the cost of the exam. Click here to learn more about exam reimbursement for veterans.