Laws, Rules and Regulatory Guidance
- No-Action Letters
- No-Action letters state the intention of the Department to not take enforcement actions against insurance companies.
- Bulletins help explain how statutes and regulations will be implemented.
- Insurance regulations (from the Secretary of State website) in PDF format.
- Proposed Rules
- All regulations
- Chapter 287: Workers' Compensation Law
Chapter 325: Public Adjusters and Adjuster Solicitors
- Chapter 354: Health Service Corporation, Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs), Prepaid Dental Plans, etc.
Chapter 374: Department of Insurance
Chapter 375: Laws Applicable to All Insurance Companies
Chapter 376: Life, Health and Accident Insurance Laws
Chapter 377: Assessment Plan and Stipulated Premium Plan Life Insurance Laws
Chapter 378: Fraternal Benefit Societies Laws
Chapter 379: Insurance Laws (Other than Life)
Chapter 380: County, Town and Farmers' Mutual Property Insurance Companies Laws
Chapter 381: Title Insurance Law
Chapter 382: Insurance Holding Companies Laws
Chapter 383: Malpractice Insurance Laws
Chapter 384: Surplus Lines Insurance Laws
Chapter 385: Credit Insurance Laws
All Missouri Statutes
- Accounting Practices and Procedures Manual (as of March 2022)
- Annual Statement Instructions (October 2021)
- Purposes and Procedures Manual of the NAIC Investment Analysis Office (December 2021), also referred to as the Valuation of Securities
- Financial Condition Examiner Handbook (2021), also referred to as the Examiner's Handbook
- Financial Analysis Handbook (2021)
- Service of Process FAQ
List of publications of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) referred to in 20 CSR 200-1.005, with the editions currently in use: