2014 Health Insurance Updates
- Understanding health insurance changes that are coming in 2014.
Missouri's new autism law
- Frequently asked questions.
Health care costs
- Understanding the costs associated with your health care plan.
Health insurers' rate increase filings
- View a list of Missouri-licensed health insurers with rate increase filings of 10 percent or more.
Frequently asked questions
- Information on group & individual health plans, COBRA and more.
Seniors & health insurance
- Medicare, CLAIM program, Medigap plans & more.
- Insurance coverage for consumers needing help with daily activities.
Small business health insurance
- Health insurance options for small business owners.
External review process
- The right to appeal an insurance company's decision to deny treatment.
Consumer Complaint Index
- Look up complaints against health insurers in Missouri.
Missouri Health Insurance Pool
- An option when your health keeps you from getting insurance coverage.
Mandated health coverage
- Coverage requirements for health plans under Missouri law.
Health care provider resources
- Filing a complaint against an insurance company.
Health maintenance organizations
- Find HMO service areas and complaint figures.
H1N1 (Swine Flu) information
- Questions to ask your health insurer about coverage.
Premium-only plans (POP)
- Changes with the passage of HB 818 (2007).
Glossary of terms
- Frequently used terms about auto, homeowners, workers' comp and other insurance.
Medical loss ratio hearings
- Review of federal MLR requirements for health insurers.
Geographic Rating Areas
- Comments sought on geographic rating areas, due by March 21, 2013.