Workers' Compensation Industry Resources
- Missouri WC Rate Information
- Find historical information for loss costs in Missouri and compare overall rate changes for each workers' comp carrier
- Missouri Rate Guide
- Find the lowest rates filed with the Department by Insurance companies for your class code.
- WC Filing Instructions
- Includes required forms and diskette submission formatting instructions
- WC tax and Second Injury Fund surcharge rates
- 2004 Workers' Compensation Administrative
Tax and Second Injury Fund Surcharge
02-01--Modified Guidelines for
Deductible Workers' Compensation Policies
02-02-- Workers' Compensation
Schedule Rating Credits
98-03--Calculation of Workers'
Compensation Premium Tax and Second Injury Fund Surcharge
97-03--Missouri Workers' Compensation
Schedule Rating Plan Guidelines
96-02--Treatment of limited liability
(LLCs) for premium collection and audit purposes
93-01--Premium credits for employers
using certified managed care programs
93-03--Deductible plans for workers'
compensation policies—- "large" deductibles
93-07--Deductible plans for workers'
compensation policies: "Large" and "small" deductibles
93-11--Loss Cost Data
93-12--Safety Credits and MCO
93-14--Workers' Compensation Rate
Filings-- Electronic Readable Format—-Emergency Rule 20 CSR 500-6.950