Agent/Producer Main Page
- CE Status (SBS Connect)
- Find your producer status, business entity producer (agency) affiliations, expiration dates, authorized lines and continuing education status.
License revocation for professional licensees who owe delinquent state income taxes
- House Bill 600 has taken effect, requiring persons with professional licenses to file and pay their state taxes or face license revocation.
Affected under the legislation are Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions & Professional Registration licenses to more than 100,000 insurance producers (formerly agents and brokers) and public adjusters. (HB 600, however, does not affect bail bond agents.)
Continuing Education Courses
- Find the CE class to fit your interests and schedule.
- Register online to take your licensing exam (through Pearson VUE)
- Find the current forms used by Bail Bond Agents, Producers, Surplus lines, Public adjuster / Public adjuster solicitor and Organizational Credit business entity producers
- Producer FAQs
- Here's the hows and whys of maintaining your license.
- ALERT: Marketing Unregistered Securities
- Renew your license
- Renew online in 3 easy steps
- Surplus Lines
- Surplus Lines Insurers
Writing MJUA and SR-22 automobile policies
- Information and forms you need to assist your clients.