Director Chlora Lindley-Myers invites members of the public to respond to Certified Reinsurer Applications submitted to the Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration (DIFP).
Interested and affected parties will have 30 days from the date notice is posted to submit written comments and responses to the certified reinsurer applications listed below. The Director will not take final action on an application until at least 30 days after notice was posted.
Written comments and responses help the DIFP gather information and provide certain interested and affected parties with an opportunity to present statements to the Director concerning the reinsurers applying for Certified Reinsurer status.
All responses regarding the applications should be directed to:
Laurie Pleus, CPA, ARe
(Emailed submissions are preferred.)
- TransRe London Limited. Posted February 21, 2017.
- Legal and General Assurance Society, Ltd. Posted September 27, 2016.
- Maiden Reinsurance Ltd. Posted August 30, 2016.
- American International Reinsurance Company, LTD. Posted May 25, 2016.
- Wilton Reinsurance Bermuda Limited. Posted April 29, 2016.
- Endurance Specialty Insurance Ltd. Posted Oct. 15, 2015.
- Tokio Millennium Re AG Posted Jul. 21, 2015.
- Hannover Rück SE. Posted Feb. 23, 2015.
- RGA Americas Reinsurance Company Ltd. Posted Oct. 2, 2014.
- Arch Reinsurance Ltd. Posted Jan. 9, 2014.
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd. Posted Dec. 13, 2013.
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Ltd. Posted Dec. 3, 2013.