Insurance Education Initiative Educator Resources
The Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration supports the use of insurance educational material in Missouri schools. Teaching teens and young adults the importance of insurance coverage will further prepare them for life's journey.
DIFP realizes that one of the best ways to teach teens about insurance is in the classroom. That is why we are offering Educator Resources. Please feel free to use any of our free material in your classroom.
DIFP would like to measure the success of the program and the lesson plans. If you would like to participate in the educator's initiative, please use one of the following lesson plans and complete the print survey and mail it to the address on the survey. We appreciate your suggestions and feedback.
- Renters Insurance Lesson Plan
- Health Insurance Lesson Plan
- Auto Insurance Lesson Plan
- Auto Insurance Crossword Puzzle and Answer Key
- Teen Insurance Word Search and Answer key
- Renters Insurance Crossword Puzzle and Answer Key
- Renters Word Search and Answer Key
- Auto and renters insurance presentations (zipped Powerpoint files, 1 Mb)
The Request a CD-ROM from the Missouri Insurance Education Foundation
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America - "Life Smarts"
- Life & Health Insurance Foundation for Education
- MSU – Finance and General Business Department – Insurance Major
- DESE - Family and Consumer Sciences
- DESE: Show-Me Standards
- IEI - Insurance Education Institute
- www.insweb.com - learning center
- Insurance Information Institute