Agent/Producer Examination Information
- Candidate Handbook: The Candidate Handbook is available from the PearsonVue website.
- Content outline: The examination content outlines are available from the PearsonVue website.
- Exam fees: Major line combination exams will cost $51 and limited line/single exams will cost $41.
- Exam registration and scheduling: To register or schedule an exam, candidates should:
- Online exam registrations: Access the Pearson Vue website 24 hours a day
- Fax registration forms: Fax registration forms to 888-204-6291
- Call Pearson Vue staff: 866-274-4740
- Exam administrations: Examinations will be given in various locations throughout Missouri as well as the country as described on the PearsonVue website.
Examination Study Materials/Schools
The examination content outlines are the basis for the examinations.
Note: Missouri does not have a pre-licensing education requirement. Neither Missouri DIFP-Insurance nor Pearson Vue specifically endorses any particular study material or school.
Veterans reimbursement for licensing exams
Veterans taking a state licensing examination required by the department can be reimbursed for the cost of the exam. Click here to learn more about exam reimbursement for veterans.