Non-Resident Business Entity Producer Licensing Requirements

Licensing Requirements for Entities Domiciled Outside of Missouri:

Corporations, associations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, or other legal entities acting as insurance producers are required to obtain an insurance business entity producer license.

Submit the NAIC Uniform Application for Business Entity License/Registration in one of two ways:

Organizational Documents

Other Requirements

Verify and Print Your License

License Renewal

A nonresident insurance business entity producer may renew the license biennially with a $100 license fee. The renewal date will be two years from the business entity producer’s licensure and each two-year period thereafter. A renewal notice will be mailed about 60 days in advance of the renewal date.

You also may print and mail to DIFP – Insurance, PO Box 4001, Jefferson City MO, 65102, along with a $100 renewal fee.